We have detailed lists of what we include in a Regular Clean or in a Move In/Out/Deep Clean service. Please refer to the list of what those particular services entail so that you will know what to expect. You can find that on our Services page (link below).
What happens if you forget to leave out a check? What happens if someone in your home gets sick and you need to reschedule? Please review our Policies page for details.
1. Before we arrive, please make sure items are picked up and removed from surfaces so that we can do our best work.
2. Please make sure pets are crated or in another room. Please maintain a minimum of 6 foot distance from our Staff while they are working.
3. Close the doors to any rooms you do not want the Team to enter or to clean.
4. Leave out your vacuum, tools, mop and cleaning cloths, or let us know where we can find them. (If you have elected for us to bring cleaning cloths and/or tools for a Regular Clean, we will have them with us. Please add the additional charge as is listed on your written quote to your check for this time to purchase those items.)
5. Please leave your check made out to ESGC on the counter.
6. In the summer months, please lower the temperature in your home to at least 72 degrees.
7. AS OF 5/14/2020: Please see our updated COVID-19 related Safety Policies and Client Tool List changes that will be emailed to you with your written quote.
8. Take the time to read through our Policies page. Hiring ESGC means that you are agreeing to the Policies we have listed there.
You will receive a request to give your feedback after your cleaning. This is very important to us! The staff want to know they have done a great job, and they are eager to hear your feedback. If you would like to praise the staff directly, or if you find anything that you would like done differently next time, you may include that in your note. Check your portal as well for any feedback from your Team. If they ran into any problems or have questions, they will upload those as a note to you.
If you have just had your very first Clean with us, especially if it is a Deep Clean, over the next 24 hours you may notice dust starting to resettle on furniture. This is normal! Picture yourself in a snow globe: while we will have gotten the majority of dust during the Deep Clean, some will have been released into the air and will begin to fall back down. But not to worry! That will not be an issue going forward and you should not notice much, if any resettling starting with the second clean.
Please wash the cleaning cloths (regular wash in cold or warm water, regular dry) so they are ready for us for next time. Please do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as they will create a film on the Microfiber Cloths.
We will do our very best to give you a great experience with ESGC. If you have been happy with us, we hope you will:
1. Refer us to a friend or family member! When that friend has his/her clean with us, you will receive $25 off your next clean, and they will receive $25 off their first clean!
2. Leave us a 5 star review on our Facebook page or on Google. We appreciate you!
EASTERN SHORE GREEN CLEAN LLC
5501 Merchants View Square, Suite 124, Haymarket, VA 20169, us
(703) 334-0676, M-Th 8 AM - 6 PM, Fr 8 AM - 4 PM
Copyright © 2019 - 2022 EASTERN SHORE GREEN CLEAN LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Licensed and Insured